Translate

Wednesday 6 January 2016

And so it beginzzz......



Being a mom is a very tough job. But being a mom to a voraciously curious child is a challenge. He asks questions without giving me time to answer and most of the time I end up saying "uahhhhhh".

It helps that am curious as a cat myself. I hear about a new topic and I would want to know about it. I would want to discuss it and I would want to enjoy it. There have been times that I have read whole series of books just because I was absolutely thrilled about a dialogue in it. :P 

So here I am today to unravel some of my favourite topics to you. There is no category, no limit, this is about anything and everything under the sun. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did knowing about it. 

2 comments:

  1. Niviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

    The layout, the titie, the template and above all the darkness in the blog page pulled my curiosity cat out.

    I am sure you are going to open the curious things stored in the pandora box and allow us to pass through the ghats of winding minds...

    Am happy to be following this blog..and ofcourse..i wish my heartiest wishes for a great journey of words which are worth in millions...!

    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nivs :)
    AM equally curious to read the posts Sir :)
    Unravellingzzz.... Nice name, quite liked it.

    ReplyDelete